The theme for this year was Powering Regional Economies for sustainable growth . The congress was one of its own as proved by the caliber of each and every speaker. Some of the topics covered were as follows:
1 . How fair are Fair Values? by Tapiwa Njikizana, SAICA. Download here
2. The Roles of a Regional Currency in Economic Development , by Dr Ngalande, Executive Director, MEFMI. Download here
3. The Role of Accountants in regional Development, by Vickson Ncube, CEO ECSAFA. Download here
4. The Role of Telecommunications in powering the Regional Economies , by Elvis Gwanzura Econet Chief Business Development Officer. Download here
5. Critical Tax Issues Relating to Regional Trade , by Maxwell Mangoro, Tax Partner, Ernst & Young. Download here
6. The Regional Power Crisis , by Engineer Rafemwoyo, CEO ZESA. Download here
7. The 2010 Soccer Showcase- Its impact on African Tourism, by Thandi Ngwenya, Cresta Hospilatilty SA. Download here
8. World Food Crisis- An African Perspective, by David Mfote,FAO Representative to Zimbabwe.
For ICAZ Congress 2008 sponsors click here.