Article Accountant

Are your training records discharged? Has your training contract been discharged? Have you completed your BCompt Degree? Then you qualify to register as an AAZ member. If you are interested contact Registry on
Please click link for the AA Membership Application form and also note that the following is what you need to register:
AA Application Form

Resident members (quarterly billing)

RTGS 1138.04

Registration Fee

RTGS 4578.74

Non Resident members (Annual Subs)


  • You need to provide certified copies of your degree certificates and certified copies of the letters discharging your Training Contract and training records.